4th of July Parade Registration
Participants registering will be eligible for prizes if they register online prior to 5:00pm on Thursday, June 30, 2022 or in person prior to 4:00pm on Friday, July 1, 2022. Late registrants may register between 10:00am and 12:00pm on Monday, July 4, 2022 at the Town Hall Lawn, but will be ineligible for prizes.
Judging will take place at 4:00pm on Monday, July 4, 2022. If you would like to have your Float or Walking Group judged, you must be registered in advance.
All registrants must pick up their entry number at the booth in front of Town Line Farm on Money Hill Road between 12:30pm and 2:30pm on July 4th, 2022. You must have a number and it must be visible to be judged.
All entries eligible for judging must prominently display their registration number on their parade entry (auto, float, cart, etc.).
Any Late Registrations after the designated date/time may march in the parade, but will be ineligible for the prizes.
For questions, please reach us at email@example.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ahparade.
All participants must sign a waiver of liability.
PARADE ENTRANT RULES
ALL REGISTRANTS MUST ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- No drugs or alcohol are permitted. Any entrant visibly impaired will be referred to the Glocester Police Department.
- Parade entrants must use common sense and decency in planning a parade entry. This is a family event, and parade organizers reserve the right to refuse an entry on any reasonable grounds.
- No entrant may throw, spray, or shoot etc. any water, liquid, mud or other material at other entrants or spectators.
- No fireworks may be used or distributed by participants before, during, or after the parade while in the designated route areas. The use of fireworks on the parade route will not be tolerated.
- Any motorized vehicles must be operated by a licensed driver. All vehicle and operator laws apply to entrants.
- Large floats are required to have a functioning fire extinguisher on board. See Parade Float Fire Safety Requirements below.
- Entrants must keep their staging area clean. Bag and carry out what you bring in.
PARADE FLOAT FIRE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
An information bulletin from the Chepachet Fire Department containing important information regarding float materials, safety equipment, etc.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM